- 1 small apple
- 1/2 tsp Splenda
- 1/2 tsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie, or apple pie spice
- 8 reduced-fat crescent rolls (pre-made dough)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Peel, core and chop apple. Combine apple, Splenda, brown sugar, cinnamon and pie spice together in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Unroll dough. Flatten each roll into a square. Spoon 1 teaspoon of apple mixture onto each piece of dough and roll up making sure to seal edges around the apple so it doesn't leak.
3. Bake on a non-stick cookie sheet until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.