- 10 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt, and paprika. Place in Crockpot
2. In medium size bowl, mis the mushroom and celery soups with the sherry. Pour mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5.