- 2 1/2 C. Medium Hot Water
- 5 tsp. SAF Instant Yeast*
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 6 C. Flour (you can do half all-purpose and half white wheat or 100% whole wheat)
- 1/2 Cube of Butter (the more butter you use the crisper the crust, you can use up to 2 cubes of butter. Personally, I don't want to see it on the hips so I stick with 1/2 cube.)
2. Melt butter on cookie sheet in oven as it is heating to 400 degrees and melt in oven. Place dough on cookie sheet and press to fill pan, make sure butter gets on top of the dough. Allow to double in size (About 10-15 minutes)
3. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until desired browning is accomplished. Cut into strips or top with favorite pizza toppings.
4. If doing pizza, top with toppings and put back in oven for 10-12min. till cheese is melted.
* When using regular yeast change amount to 2 Tbsp.