- 1 (18 1/4 oz.) box spice cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 C. water
- 2 Cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 C. Canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 C. sour cream
1. Spray a 5 quart slow cooker with butter flavored cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker. Place a paper towel over top of slow cooker (the paper towel absorbs the moisture and does not allow the water to drop onto the cake).
2. Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 to 6 hours.