- 1 pkg. frozen dinner rolls (Rhoades)
- 1 pkg. butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. nuts, chopped(optional)
1. Before going to bed: Place frozen rolls in well greased heavy bundt pan. Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding over rolls. Melt butter and brown sugar. Cool. Pour over rolls and pudding. Sprinkle nuts over rolls (if desired). Cover with foil and leave on cabinet overnight.
2. Next morning: Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve warm with butter or plain.