- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 sm. chopped onion
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 can corn (with juice)
- 1 can Black beans (with juice)
- 1 can Kidney beans (with juice)
- 1 28 oz. stewed tomatoes
- 1-2 T. sugar
1. Brown hamburger and onion, place in a large pot and add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, corn, black beans, kidney beans, stewed tomatoes & sugar.
2. Simmer for 2-4 hrs or cook in a slow cooker on low for 6-8 hrs. Garnish with tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese, avocado, and tomatoes.